Monday, January 9, 2012

Get off my blogger and BLOG!

Last post, October, sad really.  I’m going to try to be a better blogger this year.  I need this as a reminder of events that are occurring in my life.  Children, friends, family, etc….

Quick rundown, 2012 is off to a great start.  Girlies are back in school and I’m back to work.  Matt is running his clams all over the great state, so things are moving right along. 

Savannah turned three on the 17th of December.  We had a great party at our house with food and family.  We are truly blessed with a great family.

Christmas was a BLAST – Santa was very good to the girls this year, a little too good. Matt surprised me with a Keurig even though we had agreed not to exchange.  He’s never been a rule follower.  I followed the rules, so I got to feel good and guilty on Christmas morning. 

Gone is the baby room and look out world because we are sleeping on our new bunk beds and free to roam the house in the wee hours of the night.  So far, no roaming problems, but the year is still young.  Gracie is on the top, Biz is occupying the bottom; however, we’ve already had a fight or two about who’s the captain of that ship.  Had a great cleanout of their room during the holidays.  Gracie gets very upset when I do this – she says I’m giving ALL of her toys away.  This time I managed to conquer the room in her absences, so great strides were made.  Looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment