Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Follies!

I thought I would share some really cute things that Savannah did over the Christmas break. 

We will start with the Annual Kountry Kids Christmas program.  This was Savannah’s first year with the two year olds and her teacher Miss. Melissa.  Side note: Gracie was very shy and hardly ever made a sound and basically had a “deer in the headlights” look going on for most of her programs at KKids.

But Savannah – well that’s a different story.  Just take a look!! (It gets good at the end)

 

And here's one more - this one leaves me speechless every time.  Poor thing was just a nervous wreck.  Ha, yeah right!  She is just the cutest thing though, I must admit.  :)


A few pictures from her 3rd birthday (12/17/11).  It was a Barbie theme of course.


She was surrounded by her cousins and could not of been happier. 

We had a little cake and ice cream!  YUM!!


Did a little bird feeder craft that included peanut butter.  Yes I know, you're welcome.  Ha!

And thanks to my cousin Katie, my bird feeded turned out perfect!



It was a very good day! 

1 comment: